At iSystems, we rely on our IT systems to power the solutions that help customers around the world.
We are seeking an experienced SAP Business Consultant to join our office in Lima, Peru, able to provide business and technical software assistance to our new and existing client base.
In taking on this responsibility you would be assuming a strategically critical role in our company so we are only looking for people with a proven track record of success in providing business and technical consulting services. We will hire based not only on skill set but also on mindset.
- Providing implementation consultation and support services during SAP Business One installations, upgrades and customizations.
- Proficient in using SQL query, views and stored procedures.
- Customizing forms and developing reports using Crystal Reports.
- Recognizing and addressing gaps between SAP Business One solutions and the business practices of the client.
- Effectively communicating and building consensus with clients.
- Supporting the preparation of the scope of work by providing task/time details.
- Designing and conducting master data migration from legacy systems into SAP Business One.
- Developing and maintaining expert knowledge of SAP Business One.
- Developing and maintaining expert knowledge of SAP HANA.
- Prepare well-structured presentations, large workshops, training and client presentations.
- Successful completion of a university degree in Computer Science, Business (Accounting) and/or Information Systems.
- At least 2 years’ experience in an ERP implementation role, preferably with SAP Business One.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Superior people skills; team-oriented, fast learner and very personable.
The ideal candidate should be fluent in English.
Work Location: Lima, Peru
If you think this is a role that you would be successful in performing, please send your resume with “SAP Business One Consultant” in the subject line to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be notified.
At iSystems, we rely on our IT systems to power the solutions that help customers around the world. We are seeking an experienced IT specialist to join our office in Monchengladbach, Germany, using his or her technical skills to make us more efficient.
In this role, the successful individual will oversee our current systems and assets, assist with upgrades and fixes, and provide training and support as needed. Our ideal candidate has extensive knowledge of computer hardware and software, network maintenance, and advanced industry knowledge to keep us on the cutting edge. From day one, you’ll have an immediate impact on the day-to-day efficiency of our IT operations and an ongoing impact on our overall growth.
Objectives of this Role:
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, software, and hardware.
- Handle business-critical IT tasks and system improvements.
- Enable faster and smarter business processes and employee productivity.
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software.
- Serve as the subject matter expert supporting MAC OSX, Windows, and all common office software and applications, such as Microsoft, Adobe and G-Suite products Daily and Monthly.
- Install, configure, and support workstation software, hardware, printers, and phones.
- Analyze staff needs, identify vulnerabilities, boost efficiency and accuracy.
- Execute system and network administration, design, documentation, implementation, and testing., ensuring components meet needs and work together seamlessly.
- Implement applications and software upgrades, as well as performance troubleshooting.
- Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed.
- Implement and monitor daily backup and recovery procedures Skills and Qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or 2 years’ experience in IT.
- Experience with or knowledge of operating systems; current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance-monitoring tools.
- Advanced computer skills and detail orientation.
- Project management experience preferred Professional certifications.
If you think you are a good fit for our team, send us your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!
We are looking for a self-motivated and talented person to take care of the Company Projects under a web developing point of view.
The ability to use SAP HANA / UI5 would be a plus.
A constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content is required to ensure a clear establishment of what can be created within what timeframe.
Responsibilities as a Web Developer you are responsible for:
- Designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function, according to our client’s specifications.
- Creating the site’s layout and integrate graphics, applications and other content (such as a retail checkout tool and e-commerce).
- Researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation.
- Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down.
- Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built.
We also require:
- A Bachelor and/or a Master in IT (or related field).
- And/or 3+ years of experience in Web developing.
- Optional certification in Web Design or similar.
Starting date: as soon as possible.
If you think you could be a good fit for this position, we strongly recommend you to send an email to: email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you!